A hot topic 🔥
Jack decided to fire up his Kamado Joe, get 2 identical 350g Ribeye Steaks and tackle the debate of resting vs not resting your steak.
In this video he utilises the cast iron grate accessory and his MEATER Block to measure the temperature of the steaks to ensure an even test.
Let's see how it goes...
- For high-heat grilling utilise only a 1/4 of the ash-basket to promote good airflow
- Select smaller pieces of fuel to promote a quicker burn
- Top and bottom vents fully open
- Target 300c
- Bank the charcoal to one-side
- Get the cast-iron in whilst the fire is establishing